Roller Team Zefiro 685
Sports lovers will be smitten by the Roller Team Zefiro 685 and its generous garage space. Accessible from inside and out, it provides more than enough room for sports equipment and everything else you’ll need. The Zefiro 685 comes with 5 berths, and a large dinette for family meals or entertaining. And the well-equipped bathroom and kitchen corner provide creature comforts on the road.
Brand-new for 2019, the Zefiro 685 comes with a choice of Fiat Ducato or Ford Transit chassis. No matter what adventures await, this beautiful motorhome is a true home from home. Read on for more about the Zefiro 685:
When you’re not driving, the driver and passenger seats swivel to face the large dinette. With a side bench and three additional seats, this is a great space for entertaining. The Zefiro 685 comes with new Maria upholstery and stylish dark wood furniture. In the back, two fixed twin beds and a drop-down double come as standard. An additional fifth seatbelt and dinette bed are also available.
A 6kW gas/electric combi heater looks after warm water and heating. And the Truma i-net system allows you to control appliances from your phone.
- Twin beds in the rear and a drop-down double
- Side entrance door with flyscreen
- Rear and central skylights
- Eco leather upholstery
- Three gas burners and oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Separate shower unit and toilet
- Fitted solar panel
- Rear camera with monitor
The Roller Team Zefiro 685 is the largest model in the range. An impressive 7.45m long, it has ample garage space under the high twin beds. This is perfect for bulky sports equipment – and all the other holiday essentials.
The Zefiro 685 comes with a 130 bhp engine as standard. It comes with white bodywork, eye-catching graphics and a hi-line design.
There are two option packs available for the Zefiro 685:
- Cab air conditioning
- Cruise control with speed limiter function
- Radio with steering wheel controls and Bluetooth connectivity
- Radio aerial in rear view mirror
- Passenger airbag
- Electrically operated and heated mirrors
- Insulation and heating to the waste tank
- Active protection to the external water pipes
- Improved wheel arch insulation
- Improved entrance step insulation
- Insulated cab curtain
- 6kW gas electric heating/hot water upgrade with CP plus
Ready to hit the road? Please get in touch now. We’d love to help with any questions.