Roller Team T-Line 785
Make for the great outdoors in comfort with the Roller Team T-Line 785. A coach-built motorhome, it has a versatile layout for up to five people.
Rear twin beds can be transformed into a double and closed off in a private space. A drop-down double bed in the lounge is great for kids – or guests. And a fifth bed is available as an optional extra.
The L-shaped dinette provides a comfortable living space for meals. Well-equipped bathroom and kitchen areas provide creature comforts. In short, the ingenious design offers everything you need to relax in style.
The Roller Team T-Line 785 has a particularly flexible layout. With a choice of twin, double and an optional single bed, it can adapt to suit your plans. The panoramic roof and central skylight let in plenty of natural light. And the light wood furniture and doors create a welcoming space.
Storage space under the beds and steps creates room for all your travel essentials. A spacious washroom and fully equipped kitchen corner provide after creature comforts. And the driver and passenger seats swivel round to the L-shaped dinette. Whether you’re travelling as a couple or a family, the T-Line 785 is a home from home.
- Two double beds in the lounge area
- Side entrance door with flyscreen
- Three gas burners and oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Shower, sink and toilet
- Fitted solar panel
- 6kW gas/electric combi heater
- Rear camera with monitor
The Roller Team T-Line 785 is based on the popular Fiat Ducato chassis, with a 130 bhp engine. Sparkling white bodywork contrasts with the metallised cab. Co-ordinating graphics and 16” alloy wheels complete the elegant look.
There are two option packs available for the T-Line 785, with even more functionality:
- Cab air conditioning
- Cruise control with speed limiter function
- Radio with steering wheel controls and Bluetooth connectivity
- Radio aerial in rear view mirror
- Passenger airbag
- Electrically operated and heated mirrors
- Insulation and heating to the waste tank
- Active protection to the external water pipes
- Improved wheel arch insulation
- Improved entrance step insulation
- Insulated cab curtain
- 6kW gas electric heating/hot water upgrade with CP plus
Where will your next trip take you? If you’d like any further information, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.