Got your sights set on a seaside holiday? Or a road trip across Europe? Wherever you’re heading, the Auto-Roller 747 has a solid, stylish design. Plus an innovative layout to make sure the whole family travels in comfort. Relaxation, here you come!
Three double beds promise a good night’s sleep for everyone. Convenient kitchen features make meals on the road easy. And the well-designed layout provides enough space for everyone to relax.
Brand-new for 2019, the Truma 6kW combi boiler now comes as standard. Download an app to control it from your phone.
Roller Team Auto-Roller 747
Read on for more on the Auto-Roller 747:
The double dinette comes with a mounted table next to the kitchen. It can be a handy extra workspace – or somewhere to put the ketchup. Every inch of space has been arranged for your family’s convenience. The spacious U-shaped lounge provides a comfortable space to chat or play games.
At night, the lounge transforms into a double bed, with another elevating bed at the rear. A third double over the dinette ensures a good night’s sleep for all.
- Elevating and fold-out beds in the rear, plus one over the dinette
- Side entrance door with flyscreen
- Three gas burners and oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Shower, sink and toilet
- Fitted solar panel
- 6kW gas/electric combi heater
- Rear camera with monitor
The Roller Team Auto-Roller 747 is based on the popular Fiat Ducato, with a 130 bhp engine. It comes with sparkling white bodywork and co-ordinating graphics. Painted bumpers and a metallised cab are included too.
Convenient exterior lighting is perfect for sitting outside watching the sun go down. Or you can open up the panoramic roof to watch the stars from your bed. Enjoy the view!
There are two option packs available for the Auto-Roller 747:
- Cab air conditioning
- Cruise control with speed limiter function
- Radio with steering wheel controls and Bluetooth connectivity
- Radio aerial in rear view mirror
- Passenger airbag
- Electrically operated and heated mirrors
- Insulation and heating to the waste tank
- Active protection to the external water pipes
- Improved wheel arch insulation
- Improved entrance step insulation
- Insulated cab curtain
- 6kW gas electric heating/hot water upgrade with CP plus
Ready to get the party started? If you have any questions or need more information, we’d love to help. Please get in touch.